Indoor Agility 2017

they can do some pretty cool jumping but once they lose a little confidence or hurt themselves- even a little, it can be hard to overcome.
I would be happy for Cran to qualify- we never even think about winning...
sounds awesome that Sparrow is doing so well:yes:
That's the thing with a working cocker, they don't care! Sparrow clipped her knee the other day as she took a pole in training, she hopped for a few seconds, then she was back to it. Took her to canine massage afterwards and she is fine. Cockers are crazy, crazy dogs!
 
That's the thing with a working cocker, they don't care! Sparrow clipped her knee the other day as she took a pole in training, she hopped for a few seconds, then she was back to it. Took her to canine massage afterwards and she is fine. Cockers are crazy, crazy dogs!
I guess.... not sure that I could handle that much dog- although she is so cute:yes:
 
It was great meeting you and watching the dogs run. Finally had a dog able and ready to run in AKC again. Keiran looks great next to your small pack. Hopefully next time I can get the entire family out there.

For now... we need to work on that stupid broad jump Keiran hates. ;)
 
It was great meeting you and watching the dogs run. Finally had a dog able and ready to run in AKC again. Keiran looks great next to your small pack. Hopefully next time I can get the entire family out there.

For now... we need to work on that stupid broad jump Keiran hates. ;)
it was great finally seeing you in person- and Keiran- he's so cute:yes:
the pic did turn out really nice.
I don't have any real suggestions for the broad jump- I don't remember any of mine having an issue with it- not even Cranberry.....
 
Back
Top