It's a bird, it's a plane...it's a blue!!?

Congrats on your new puppy!! And my 2nd fav color in shelties too ;) my first is a blue Merle. I have two and am always thinking of adding a third. God forbid my favorite breeder here decides to breed AOACs one day. Love watching puppies grow up, keep posting!!
 
I missed it too, but maybe because I was still wrapped up in my own puppy bliss!

Congrats! He is stunning! I have to ask where the name Enzo came from! Definitely different, so I assume a story?

It interesting to see the older ones react with the pups. I will share my experiences with Indy and Callan on a separate thread. But it is fascinating!
 
I missed it too, but maybe because I was still wrapped up in my own puppy bliss!

Congrats! He is stunning! I have to ask where the name Enzo came from! Definitely different, so I assume a story?

It interesting to see the older ones react with the pups. I will share my experiences with Indy and Callan on a separate thread. But it is fascinating!

It is definitely so fun to watch--both the puppy come into his own and the adult dogs re-learning things :)

Enzo does in fact follow our current theme (Bentley, Lexi, Bimmer = car names) but a bit more obscurely. He is named after Enzo Ferrari, the founder of Ferrari :biggrin2:
 
He retrieves! I thought he would it was just to chaotic around here for him to do it. Of course I always knew he was a tugging fiend. Little piranha.:lol:

SO glad Lexi is taking a liking to him already and at least Bentley isn't running away that fast.
 
love the videos- awesome yard:smile2:
love the playing with everyone and his fetch toy is as big as he is....
Enzo is soooooooo cuuuuuute:yes:
 
love the videos- awesome yard:smile2:
love the playing with everyone and his fetch toy is as big as he is....
Enzo is soooooooo cuuuuuute:yes:

It was a balled up paper bag, lol! I just wanted him to get used to different noises so I balled it up and threw it, and he brought it back. I promise we have about a million "proper" toys haha!
 
It was a balled up paper bag, lol! I just wanted him to get used to different noises so I balled it up and threw it, and he brought it back. I promise we have about a million "proper" toys haha!

I don't believe it- there were none visible in any of the videos:winkgrin:
 
Back
Top