It's a freaking zoo here!

The boys have found bunnies on several occasions in our backyard. Cottontails run rampant around here. I think if it was just Max, he would want to play with it. Fred, being part terrier, has a killer instinct. It is funny watching them chase it until gets under the fence. :rolleyes2:
 
I found the Mt. Lion pictures.:smile2:

The first is from a friend of my parents and they found this sight in their yard one morning. The 2 in the birdbath are younsters and the mom is standing to the right. The next 3 are a mt lion looking in the patio door of my brothers in- laws house.:eek2:
 
Last edited:
Amazing pictures. I'm not too sure I would be very comfortable having big cats in my back yard.

Speaking of the back yard, I let Emma out tonight and lo and behold sitting in her fenced yard, is her friend, Mr. Rabbit. I have no idea how he got in there. I managed to get her back in before she saw him. The night after she laid in the yard and watched him, she wanted out and was quite perturbed that he was not there for her to watch. How dare he NOT show up! Dogs are so funny sometimes.
 
This was taken yesterday in a neighboring city. Not as big as that Mountain Lion, but I bet he could do some damage. :eek2: Also, that is one big Bobcat!
 

Attachments

  • bobcat-mckinney_20100823130814_640_480.jpg
    bobcat-mckinney_20100823130814_640_480.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 14
Amazing pictures. I'm not too sure I would be very comfortable having big cats in my back yard.

Speaking of the back yard, I let Emma out tonight and lo and behold sitting in her fenced yard, is her friend, Mr. Rabbit. I have no idea how he got in there. I managed to get her back in before she saw him. The night after she laid in the yard and watched him, she wanted out and was quite perturbed that he was not there for her to watch. How dare he NOT show up! Dogs are so funny sometimes.
Most rabbits can go right through a chainlink fence
 
Back
Top