It's been a long hard day...

Piper's mom

Moderator
IMG_0289.JPG It's hard work being a dog! As evidenced here by Piper and Finnie...not quite 9 pm and they've crashed on my bed. I literally took the picture then sat on the bed and they barely lifted their heads. Granted I was outside almost all day therefore they were too...all that time running and barking has really tired them out!
 
View attachment 16011 It's hard work being a dog! As evidenced here by Piper and Finnie...not quite 9 pm and they've crashed on my bed. I literally took the picture then sat on the bed and they barely lifted their heads. Granted I was outside almost all day therefore they were too...all that time running and barking has really tired them out!

Looking through the fence and guarding the house is hardwork :lol:
I love how they work it so that they take up about 90% of the bed :ROFLMAO:
 
Back
Top