It's that time of year again....

Piper's mom

Moderator
Yup...when leaves and poop look the same :lol:!
I swear if I don't pick it up immediately after they go it's hard to find it! Otherwise your like inspector Clousseau gingerly walking through the grass while looking for poop while hoping you don't step in it:gaah!
 
Yup...when leaves and poop look the same :lol:!
I swear if I don't pick it up immediately after they go it's hard to find it! Otherwise your like inspector Clousseau gingerly walking through the grass while looking for poop while hoping you don't step in it:gaah!
:yuckyuck:confused::wtf::(
Thank goodness I set up a gravel area for my boys to go! However, it is going to get dark early so I setup sensor lights so I don’t have the same experience!
 
:yuckyuck:confused::wtf::(
Thank goodness I set up a gravel area for my boys to go! However, it is going to get dark early so I setup sensor lights so I don’t have the same experience!
But wouldn't the leaves blow there too? Lol
I have an area with river rock and right now it's covered...still hiding land mines lol.
 
Back
Top