Were this a poll, there were several single votes, but the only foods with multiple support for just being just guldarn tasty were Natural Balance, which I will certainly investigate, and fresh tripe.... ( which, uhmmm, to be honest, I will not. )
Thanks to all who responded. It was helpful. - Dr. Mac
Sca was raised on Innova Puppy then swapped to Red Meat Small bites. Recently I figured he had one flavor for a while a swap might be good. Now we are talking a food hound that gets excited when I pick up the food spoon not a picky eater. So I figured I would try some TOW since they had multiple flavors and folks had spoke well of it.
At first he went wild but I attributed it to fresh bag and new tasty smell. I have been mixing 50/50 and now when I put the first scoop of Innova in he waits until I add the TOW. If I reverse order he eats some TOW then comes to see what I am getting (he cannot resist being a snoop). So I think TOW beats Innova though he eats all of both
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.