Just Flat Out Tastiest

Mine really loved EVO. The only reason I don't feed it now is it's cost prohibitive.
Otherwise, mine love Natural Balance rolled dogfood. It's called puppy crack for a reason. It's not a dry food, but it's not a wet canned type either. I don't know a single dog who wouldn't eat it. In fact, I was using it as a reward over the weekend, and my friends BC kept trying to leave her to come to me because the Natural Balance was so much more tempting than the Zukes she had.
 
Mine get excited over any kibble. Wellness and Fromm is what I feed. I will say that I get and over the top reaction to Ark Naturals brushless chews. Zak starts to counter surf and Maggie almost jumps up and down as much as her 14 year old legs will let her and gets a very happy look on her face.
 
Otherwise, mine love Natural Balance rolled dogfood. It's called puppy crack for a reason. It's not a dry food, but it's not a wet canned type either. I don't know a single dog who wouldn't eat it.

Oh yeah, that stuff is the ultimate puppy crack. My auntie (who was in shows) used to use it for training. All 15–20 of her pups would go crazy for it.

Abigail, my other dog, would do anything for her "cookie." Her best trick was dancing on her hind legs. But Buffy turned up her nose at Natural Balance. :eek2: Silly dog... she's just not food motivated...

Another idea: Stella & Chewys and some other raw food companies do make frozen dinners or water-activated dog food.
 
we're in the camp of shelties who eat anything but I've seen people using Little Cesar as puppy crack- and also the Natural Balance rolls.
 
I think grain-free anything has my dogs attention......it seems to smell so much stronger than any other kibble that I've found.

People food, of course, is way up there. Carrots are top of the list! Really good, btw, for keeping those stools firm! :wink2:
 
Forgot about the natural balance rolls, mine LOVE those too. I use them for training- now wonder Zak gets over excited when he see's his trainer.
 
I swear these dogs would do flips for Merricks Turducken,or Grammy's Pot Pie! They love it.Brian actually thought it smelled like real food,an it looks it to. Those are thier absolute fav's,but anything from Merricks they will eat & eat.LOVE THE FOOD!


Geesh...did not know about Fancy Feast,we actually did a switcherooo on Bumper.She will eat it,but it is the only food other than Friskies dry she will eat.

For the last 3 years I have tried and tried to get her on better food,but she will have no part in it.She is a mere 5lbs,very tiny.But healthy.So I will let her have her crack every now and then~:biggrin2:
 
My three go wild for Orijen 6 fish. You'd think I was giving them a steak. I use it for training no problem. I have to be careful to remind them to be gentle or the eat half of your hand.

As for people food, my parent's sheltie has a thing for cheese danishes. He stole some off of the counter a few times. :lol:
 
Back
Top