Just Flat Out Tastiest

Yeah, and the other "duh" -- chicken and rice with chicken broth. Buffy loooooves this as a special treat if she's sick. And I pretty much always have those three things in my fridge anyway. Scrambled or fried eggs are good too, especially the leftovers after they get cold. That was Abigail's favorite thing in the world.... licking the plates clean.
 
I don't know in which countries Platinum is sold, but it is so good, that we use it only for training - it's a dry food with min. 70% meat. :smile2:
 
I was at a agility seminar on the weekend and OMG one of the ladies had dried tripe, Toffee was her instafriend for the rest of the day.. Normally he would never ever go with/to a stranger... That was really something impressive to see...
Now I have to get myself some it's freeze dried foolishly expensive from a natural store, I think.. I have to facebook her about that LOL
 
I swear these dogs would do flips for Merricks Turducken,or Grammy's Pot Pie! They love it.Brian actually thought it smelled like real food,an it looks it to. Those are thier absolute fav's,but anything from Merricks they will eat & eat.LOVE THE FOOD!


Geesh...did not know about Fancy Feast,we actually did a switcherooo on Bumper.She will eat it,but it is the only food other than Friskies dry she will eat.

For the last 3 years I have tried and tried to get her on better food,but she will have no part in it.She is a mere 5lbs,very tiny.But healthy.So I will let her have her crack every now and then~:biggrin2:

Funny about the Merricks....for the longest time I thought that was what kept Bacca interested in his food. Then one day I didn't feed it and he scarfed his kibble faster than ever. We've had not canned food since. Straight kibble, lots of carrot treats and the occasional chicken leg.

Indy will still go crazy over a single Zukes or Mother Hubbard's cookie. Seems it doesn't take much to please my dogs!
 
When we were at the dog show a few weeks ago there was a vendor there with samples of dried tripe, chicken, turkey and beef and Zak loved it.

Clantyre can't you order fresh tripe on line and have it shipped? Long ago my husband knew a lady who ordered in on line- can't recall from where though.
 
I got April a couple of bags of new treats. One of them 'Northern' - Lamb Tripe and the other 'Old Mother Hubbard' - Extra Tasty Assortment.

The Northern start off not too bad, kinda flakey, but wow, the finish. By the time you swallow the last bit, you're left wishing you'd taken a smaller bite.

The OMH assortment are quite tasty, really not bad. Have to agree on the naming of the product. Nice start, and finish.

April concurs by the way, so it's not just my taste buds. Old Mother H's win hands down.
 
I was at a agility seminar on the weekend and OMG one of the ladies had dried tripe.

At the fargo show one of the vendors was selling dried buffalo tripe chews. Diva darn near jumped on the table trying to find the tripe. When I was paying she found the box of extras under the table and had half her body shoved in the box before I bodily hauled her out. :lol:

I mentioned to the vendor that the dogs love it so much but I wished it didn't smell so bad. He said "Is that what smells? I'm only selling that for a friend to get rid of the inventory. Good to know" My good fortune it was all on BOGO free. 6 6 in chews for less than $10 score.:biggrin2:
 
At the fargo show one of the vendors was selling dried buffalo tripe chews. Diva darn near jumped on the table trying to find the tripe. When I was paying she found the box of extras under the table and had half her body shoved in the box before I bodily hauled her out. :lol:

I mentioned to the vendor that the dogs love it so much but I wished it didn't smell so bad. He said "Is that what smells? I'm only selling that for a friend to get rid of the inventory. Good to know" My good fortune it was all on BOGO free. 6 6 in chews for less than $10 score.:biggrin2:

lucky shelties at your house :yes:
 
Back
Top