Lake O' Lake Cluster

Jaime got another 4 pt major reserve under Linda More today. She had a really hard time deciding. We are just thrilled he is atleast competitive.:smile2: He is a nice boy. He will get there.

Grizz got 3rd in his class. Very competitive class. I got some really good pictures of him. Which I will post later when I get them downloaded.

Junebug was entertaining. She had the HUGE crowd laughing with her puppy antics. She had fun and that is what is important.
 
Last edited:
Jaime got another 4 pt major reserve under Linda More today. She had a really hard time deciding. We are just thrilled he is atleast competative.:smile2: He is a nice boy. He will get there.

Grizz got 3rd in his class. Very competative class. I got some really good pictures of him. Which I will post later when I get them downloaded.

Junebug was entertaining. She had the HUGE crowd laughing with her puppy antics. She had fun and that is what is important.

Dang....but yes a nice win none the less! Your right it will come!!! And he is still young as well so to be soo competitive and being noticed is an added advantage!
 
I'm sorry you didn't get the major. Linda More is my absolute favorite judge. She used to be a handler in New England and handled all the Cindahope dogs for the Hildreths in the '70's and '80's. She is head of Judges Education for the ASSA, and a win under her is truly a honor. You can't hide anything on a dog with her. Straight up, show her your entry and hope she likes it.
So, a major reserve under Linda is truly a great win.
You didn't enter him tomorrow, right?
 
Here are the pictures of Grizz from today.

For those who don't know Grizz is Birch's dad.

Jaime is entered tomorrow
 
Last edited:
I'm sorry you didn't get the major. Linda More is my absolute favorite judge. She used to be a handler in New England and handled all the Cindahope dogs for the Hildreths in the '70's and '80's. She is head of Judges Education for the ASSA, and a win under her is truly a honor. You can't hide anything on a dog with her. Straight up, show her your entry and hope she likes it.
So, a major reserve under Linda is truly a great win.
You didn't enter him tomorrow, right?

She was very thorough and certainly took a great deal of time going over the dogs. We do feel very honored she gave him reserve.

Yes he is entered tomorrow. Crossing fingers.:smile2:
 
You're having a great weekend! Congratulations on the reserve! That's still quite an honor, even though I sure know how you feel about coming that close to the points.

Good luck tomorrow! We'll be waiting to hear... :yes:
 
eep, now I'm worried I jinxed you with all my "a specialty major reserve is great!" :o Still... here's right up there on the bubble. He's obviously impressing the right judges at the right times. He'll get there soon!

Good luck tomorrow and have fun!
 
Well done on your achievements so far and good luck for tomorrow. I adore Jaime, what a stunner he is and Grizz is another favourite:wink2:

Junebug is delightful, love her name:biggrin2:
 
Unfortunately no exciting news to report:(. It was a fun weekend regardless. Not sure when the next show is.
 
Back
Top