SheepOfBlue
Premium Member
And of course I hear barking. Ian is running in big loops then leaping in the air doing a 360 a couple of times. In he comes and while progress has been made he was favoring his back leg. The boy is a nutter.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Inside he behaves. Outside .......not so much. There is stuff to chase, spinning to do, barking to do and above all circles to run.If you use a leash inside,I would recommend cutting the handle portion off. That way they have less of a chance getting stuck on something. I have done that with good results here. It was always the handle that caught on things.
Good to hear! Spitfire must be like Blueberry…if Finnie won’t play she’ll sit on his head or bite his paws. She’ll bug him until he’s mad enough to playDoing a lot better today. He still favors it after he has laid down for a while but walking is all four. Also he was out barking at the neighbor dog so circling was eminent. I called no response, I said 'cookies' and he came running. No limp all four paws. I figure one or two more days. And of course Spitfire is trying to stir him up.
Lyme occurred to me too. I don’t know how prevalent it is in your area but it’s certainly something to test for if the limp is persistent. My first exposure to it years ago was with puppy Barkley who we tested and X-rayed endlessly for a hind leg limp that ended up being Lyme.If Ian's limping keeps up or returns, I will tll you that was Brodie's only symptom when he got Lyme's. Limp, I did crate rest and he 'got better' and then he woke up one morning a week or two later unable to move. I remember sending a video to Ann. Just something to keep in the back of your mind if the limp comes and goes.
Feel better Ian!