Meet Beau

Welcome to SN Ed and Beau. My little Montys peak hours are none stop between 7am and 10pm so you've gotten lucky a little :lol:.
Sorry to hear about Cody, it's hard to say goodbye to the special guys/gals but I'm sure you and Beau will have many, many fun years ahead together!
 
Beau Dylan ("Beau") is our 17-month Tri-Color male who loves to go on long walks and play, particularly chasing laser pointers. Unfortunately, his peak time for playing is between 9-10 PM. He is our second sheltie. We previously had a 9-year old tri-color male, Cody. We tragically lost him to aggressive cancer at only 9 years old. We first were introduced to Shelties after my parents adopted a Sheltie and we liked her gentle nature with our young children.

-Ed Abbot
WELCOME!!!
 
YMMV might vary but be careful with the laser. When I had Sca he would chase it out in the yard. GREAT way to tire him but he quickly became obsessive and every time he went out was looking for the red dot. I had to stop using it (after a week or so his obsession went away)

Welcome to the boards! Can’t wait to hear lots of puppy stories.

I agree to be cautious with the laser pointer. We did the same with Shelby and she is now obsessed with lights and reflections. She barks and chases after them. I’m sure not all dogs react this way, but I would just be cautious.
 
Beau Dylan ("Beau") is our 17-month Tri-Color male who loves to go on long walks and play, particularly chasing laser pointers. Unfortunately, his peak time for playing is between 9-10 PM. He is our second sheltie. We previously had a 9-year old tri-color male, Cody. We tragically lost him to aggressive cancer at only 9 years old. We first were introduced to Shelties after my parents adopted a Sheltie and we liked her gentle nature with our young children.

-Ed Abbot
Hi Ed and Beau! I am a little late to the welcoming party. We picked shelties because of their gentle way with kids too (Although our 5 month old puppy thinks it is his JOB to herd our son). My pup is a blue merle named Kester.
 
Back
Top