Meet Kis-Kis (Kismet)

I looked at the photo of her dad - stunning boy:eek2:. I love the colour too, and I'm mostly a bi black fan. :yes:
How is she sleeping at night and durring the day?
My sheltie is from 'rocket' fast shelties too and she was not good at calming down at all. Now at 3 years old she is a dream. Go go go at training but can sleep and rest when it rains.
 
I looked at the photo of her dad - stunning boy:eek2:. I love the colour too, and I'm mostly a bi black fan. :yes:
How is she sleeping at night and durring the day?
My sheltie is from 'rocket' fast shelties too and she was not good at calming down at all. Now at 3 years old she is a dream. Go go go at training but can sleep and rest when it rains.

Kismet's like an energiser bunny. She'll recharge for about half an hour and then she's off again. The other girls are napping and she'll just go off and harass the cats. And then there's the 5am jumping on my head to wake me up! I remember Tully was an absolute nightmare and I was pulling my hair out. Was even thinking about sending Tully back at this age, eventually I found a good behaviourist and we got ourselves worked out. This time I'm more prepared, thankfully! And you're right. Tully actually developed into a beautifully mannered dog, as long as she ran off the energy. It was Deska, the perfect pup who grew up to be a little sh**.

The gold colouring seems out of favour with judges and now tris and shaded and colours seem preferred. Just goes to show how fashions work - used to be the tris wouldn't win and you'd never see a bi or merle. My fave is the shaded.
 
I like puppies but I prefer when they grow up. Bju was also a nightmare for sleeping at night:gaah. When she heard me move in bed she would whine and whine. Even my Lexi was looking destroyed in the morning and looking at me as if 'mom why did you bring this whining thing home when we were doing just fine alone:lol:'
She will sometimes bother me even now but I say no and she gives up.
 
The first night we had Cooper home we were prepared! lol We had read about crying pups and having to get up in the middle of the night to let them piddle so we brought our blow up bed in the living room and had his crate close by. NOTHING! He has from the beginning been quiet in the crate except for one night when he up chucked. The second night his crate went upstairs and so did we!
 
Yes I must say, having my head jumped on at 5am is not pleasant (she's no longer crated and still isn't holding on overnight). The other day I had a migraine and stayed in bed. She basically sat on my head from 8 to 10 am. Lucky she's little.

Poor Deska used to sleep in the laundry when I got him - you know that old school thinking. He used to cry and cry. I still feel mean about it.
 
That's her playing crocodile, cute but sometimes the croc bites me on the nose!

The breeder is known for that light colour. Haven't had one this type of colour so it's a nice transition with a shaded sable and a tri.

Kismet is going to be exactly like her dad, even down to the mark on the nose and the bouncing and running. This is her dad Louanda Ragamuffin Man
eli-shepparton.jpg
Pretty!
 
Back
Top