Meet Suzie-Q

Oh that poor dear, I hope the vet can do something for Suzie- have you ever tried the Vibrent pets on your rescue's?
 
That is horrible, the poor little thing. She is in loving hands now and hopefully you can help the little girl. She deserves a much better lot in life, God bless you!
 
Seeing those pictures of Suzie-Q made me so sad and angry for who negleted her so. I am glad she is in good hands now with you Judy. Now she will be given love and her medical issues will be addressed and taken care of. How old is Suzie-Q? She looks like a beautiful dog. God bless you for all you do.
 
Whoever would neglect a poor little animal like that should be shot.

Please keep us updated as to Suzie Q's progress. Give her a hug from me and Meggie.
 
I love you, Judy. :sadsmile:

Yeah, that about sums it up for me!

My heart broke when I saw those pictures. But's its people like you who open up their homes and their hearts to give these pups a 2nd chance at life.
 
Don says Suzie-Q looks defeated. I told him now that she is with Judy she will get the love, peace and medical care that is so needed. I believe in pictures to come she will have lost that defeated look and it will be replaced with joy. It may take awhile but she will get there. That will be our "Miracle Sheltie". Again, thank you Judy, you are truly heaven sent.
 
Back
Top