Minion is here

Back to Ian though. Some fetch video. The biggest problem is Spitfire hears us then comes in and steals the toy :ROFLMAO: Oh and excuse the noises in the back ground when he brings it we play ferocious tug dog.
I have one fetchers and one that just looks..hey thats stupid and wants to play but doesn't get it. I can't remember having another sheltie that played fetch but I have one now.
 
Great pic but is he standing in his dish? LOL
No he was airborne (like that is better) He is VERY bouncy and has amazing balance. The other day he was going out and there was a cookie right by the door. He was balancing on his front paws for a couple of seconds eating it.
I have one fetchers and one that just looks..hey thats stupid and wants to play but doesn't get it. I can't remember having another sheltie that played fetch but I have one now.
Sca was a fetching machine. Spitfire would but you had to separate them as Sca would get 100%. Angus would a time or to then look at you like 'you are just going to toss it away again, now rub my belly!', Ian is getting there. IF he is going to do flyball this is step one (if not fine)
 
He even brought me the mini furbalz today. A bit more then we move to outdoor fetching. :)

Of course Spitfire is doing his best to disrupt us. At one point Ian was coming back and Spitfire walked casually over and stood across the return path. All food and attention belong to the emperor, to be doled out as he sees fit :ROFLMAO:
 
He even brought me the mini furbalz today. A bit more then we move to outdoor fetching. :)

Of course Spitfire is doing his best to disrupt us. At one point Ian was coming back and Spitfire walked casually over and stood across the return path. All food and attention belong to the emperor, to be doled out as he sees fit :ROFLMAO:

When this happens to Meadow, she just jumps over Elijah or Faith, whoever is in her way! That girl doesn't let anything stop her. :ROFLMAO:
 
Back
Top