Minnie knows her Name!!

Not another sheltie, but Kooper accepted Brodie. The first few days, he was so excited about Brodie, then he got sulky and mad. He is 10 years old, lived with Buddy until we put Buddy down last February. They were CONSTANT companions, even kenneled together. Buddy was sick for over a year s for that year, Kooper's quality of life really suffered. Buddy would often need to be in his kennel, but then if Kooper was not with him, he would cry. When Buddy left, I became Kooper's companion.

I am happy to report that my velcro dog quite often is so infatuated with Brodie that he forgets I am around. Kooper PLAYS now, something he has not done in the last few years. He runs, he is sometimes like a puppy! He has lost wait and gotten in better shape. He sleeps more now which is nice because he doesn't get up early in the morning, then when he does, he likes to do his business and go back to sleep. It allows me one on one time with Brodie. Kooper does not like to ride in the car, we take Brodie everywhere. It just works, you wait and see!

So excited for you all!!!!!
 
Not another sheltie, but Kooper accepted Brodie. The first few days, he was so excited about Brodie, then he got sulky and mad. He is 10 years old, lived with Buddy until we put Buddy down last February. They were CONSTANT companions, even kenneled together. Buddy was sick for over a year s for that year, Kooper's quality of life really suffered. Buddy would often need to be in his kennel, but then if Kooper was not with him, he would cry. When Buddy left, I became Kooper's companion.

I am happy to report that my velcro dog quite often is so infatuated with Brodie that he forgets I am around. Kooper PLAYS now, something he has not done in the last few years. He runs, he is sometimes like a puppy! He has lost wait and gotten in better shape. He sleeps more now which is nice because he doesn't get up early in the morning, then when he does, he likes to do his business and go back to sleep. It allows me one on one time with Brodie. Kooper does not like to ride in the car, we take Brodie everywhere. It just works, you wait and see!

So excited for you all!!!!!
It will work! I've never really had two of anything; one husband, one kid, one brother, one sister. Lol! TWO DOGS!
 
I worried about Jocu being jealous when we brought Destin home but I told him that Destin would be his puppy like he was Cran's puppy. It was fine and Jocu now gets jealous when Dixie and Destin are playing together:rolleyes2:
 
I am counting down the minutes, but in a way I'm sad. I'm so excited to get
Minnie, but it has always been Sandstorm and I, for 9 years. That will change and I'm hoping Minnie will be good for him. If Sandstorm stays top dog, it will be
Karen, trust me, he'll be thrilled! As long as you make sure Sandstorm gets lots of lovins, he'll never feel slighted!
 
Back
Top