Minnie's ear gluing result!

Ugh! Non-sheltie people DO get that look in their eyes when they hear about gluing or taping, but don't get that look over cropping ears. I don't get it.

I wanna go to a sheltie puppy play group. How fun would that be? Cassie and her horse teeth pouncing lots of other puppies? I wanna. Jealous!
 
Ears are beautiful, Minnie is a gorgeous sheltie. Ya done great Karen Margi made
me giggle I remember those days with Lucky and Lil' Lady. I love Buck but I miss
those two. Lil' Lady has been gone for one year now.
 
Ears are beautiful, Minnie is a gorgeous sheltie. Ya done great Karen Margi made
me giggle I remember those days with Lucky and Lil' Lady. I love Buck but I miss
those two. Lil' Lady has been gone for one year now.
Thanks! Why can't they live longer!! That's the heart break
 
Back
Top