Minor changes to some forums

Kelly

Administrator
Just as observant as the dogs they own, I know I could never sneak any changes past the Sheltie forum members! :wink2:

But if you haven't noticed just yet, you will see changes to 2 forum titles within the Sheltie Talk section. I'm hoping it makes things a tad easier.

"Off Course" is now "Sheltie Chat".
"Everything Else" is now "General Dog Chat".

Premium Members will also be seeing an additional NEW forum called "Chitchat". This is for Premium Members to discuss non-dog related topics. Regular members will not see or have access to this forum.

Hope you enjoy! :biggrin2:
 
Thanks Kelly for taking the time to make these changes and upgrades. I think that the chitchat area will be a great addition to this forum, and I believe that many of our premium members will certainly enjoy this little "perk" to their membership.

I also believe that the new names Sheltie Chat and General Dog Chat make things a lot clearly as to what kind of content believe in those areas.

Your hard work is appreciated.

Danielle
 
That's great Kelly. The 'chitchat' forum will be a nice addition to premium membership and an incentive for people to join up so they can share.

And altering the names of the 'off course' and 'everything else' forums makes things clearer, as sometimes I am not sure where to post things.

Thanks for taking the time.
 
I love the new changes.

The chitchat category is a great perk to premium members!

I just want to remind everyone that the same sheltie forum rules apply to the chitchat category...except you can have non-dog related discussions. Enjoy!
 
I love it too!

I missed being able to chat about "other stuff" on this forum. I've made some great friends here and I've often wanted to share stuff!

I think the new titles are great as well. Much clearer as to where to post what! :smile2:
 
I really like the new titles, and love the changes. Brilliant, Kelly! You are so good to us here! :biggrin2:
 
Thank you Kelly. I was just wishing on Saturday that we had a part of the forum where we could get to know one another better and you provided that.
 
Back
Top