Moonshine passed

Oh my God. I was really hoping you were kidding or something in the title. I'm so sorry for your loss. :(
 
I am so sorry. He was such a little beauty and a trooper. You did so much for him in such a short time and he went through so much it seems unreal to read this. My thoughts are with you both.

Terry
 
My condolences. I am so sorry to hear that.
I am so sad having followed all of your posts about him... and I am SO ANGRY at the 'breeder' that your poor little Moonshine had to go through so much in his short life.
I can't imagine what you must have gone through driving him to the hospital, I literally am having tears rolling down my cheek now, just thinking about it.
Please hang in there and know we are all thinking of you and brave, little Moonshine!
 
I'm devastated by your loss! You both fought so hard! I'm so, so sorry! Moonshine will always be with you, and I know he'll be waiting at the bridge for you....he knows how much he was loved in such a short time.
 
I am so very sorry to hear this...Moonshine was a very special pup who had the best people in the world caring for him through his short life. You took wonderful care of him and he knew it. This is just such a shock, I can only imagine how devastated you must be. Please know that we are all here for you any time you need us. Sending our love and comfort to you and your fiance...
 
I am SO SO sad to hear this! We went away on vacation.....and just got back. I was devasted to read that Moonshine passed. I am so sorry. thanks for being so good to him. :(
 
Moonshine is back in heaven herding sheep for Good Shepherd and I am sure he put a good word in for the guy who made his last bit of life so good after such a tough start. A dog as special as him can only be loaned from heaven for a short time though so he had to return where he belongs. I hope you can take some joy in the kindness you did by blessing the little guy and the licks he had time to give.
 
Back
Top