MoonshineDad
Forums Enthusiast
Thank you everyone for your condolences. We are both very very saddened by this. I think my Fiance has cried for 36 hours straight.
Moonshine was not a planned fur baby for us...but he was loved very very much from day one.
I too am really angry with the breeder, but at this point I don't have the energy to be angry anymore just saddened by the loss of my boy. My fiance keeps saying "He was such a good boy, I hope he knew I loved him."
I'm really broken over losing him...I lost my australian shepherd at the beginning of this year and I was at a loss...he was my partner as well as my companion. Moonshine and I didn't spend the same amount of years together, but watching him make his recovery through parvo and watching him heal through this time has brought a much different type of bond.
Our house is much lonelier now that we don't have the little guy running under our feet...the little sounds of his growl and bark are missed sorely.
Moonshine was not a planned fur baby for us...but he was loved very very much from day one.
I too am really angry with the breeder, but at this point I don't have the energy to be angry anymore just saddened by the loss of my boy. My fiance keeps saying "He was such a good boy, I hope he knew I loved him."
I'm really broken over losing him...I lost my australian shepherd at the beginning of this year and I was at a loss...he was my partner as well as my companion. Moonshine and I didn't spend the same amount of years together, but watching him make his recovery through parvo and watching him heal through this time has brought a much different type of bond.
Our house is much lonelier now that we don't have the little guy running under our feet...the little sounds of his growl and bark are missed sorely.