trini
Forums Sage
Thank you for the information. What an informative link! I must have spent two hours reading all the articles and reading about the Shelties for adoption.
Timmy and I just finished his brushing. It seems his dandruff is a little better, but it may just be my imagination. He's only been on his new food and fish oil a week - and does he ever like it! So does the cat. What he really likes, however, is the snow. I noticed last winter he'd eat snow all day if he could. We have some new snow and does he like that. I don't think he drinks an abnormal amount of water but he does like the snow.
Thanks again for the information,
Don
Don, a week on a new food and supplement is not very long...to see any significant change it will take several weeks...but the fact that his dandruff seems a little better is a good sign. Your Timmy is young at 4 for thyroid issues (although not unheard of), but more typical is 7+ year old for onset.
Mine all love eating snow...they act as if it is a super treat.

Trini