Detachol
Hi mbfrench, yes Walmart told me that, as well as several other pharmacies here (Corning, NY). I was put on hold 5 times with Walmart as they kept checking with different people. But, that's Walmart for you...around here anyways. Nobody seems to know anything there. BUT, I saved like 75% by ordering it online. I don't know if i can post any pictures of his ears on here since I'm not a premium member. I'll have to look into it. But the only spots he's really missing hair is on the tops of the ears...the part of the ear that doesn't get any glue on it...about 1-2" up from the tip of the ear. His ears stay tipped when they're down but when he looks up at me, they don't keep the tipped shape until he tilts his chin back down. We'll get there haha. They're glued right now as he does have just enough hair for it. He needs the brace on the top because they are a little too far to the side. My profile picture shows how his ears were last month...they're nice and floppy now. I'll try to get a couple pics.
Hi mbfrench, yes Walmart told me that, as well as several other pharmacies here (Corning, NY). I was put on hold 5 times with Walmart as they kept checking with different people. But, that's Walmart for you...around here anyways. Nobody seems to know anything there. BUT, I saved like 75% by ordering it online. I don't know if i can post any pictures of his ears on here since I'm not a premium member. I'll have to look into it. But the only spots he's really missing hair is on the tops of the ears...the part of the ear that doesn't get any glue on it...about 1-2" up from the tip of the ear. His ears stay tipped when they're down but when he looks up at me, they don't keep the tipped shape until he tilts his chin back down. We'll get there haha. They're glued right now as he does have just enough hair for it. He needs the brace on the top because they are a little too far to the side. My profile picture shows how his ears were last month...they're nice and floppy now. I'll try to get a couple pics.

