Never too old for agility

If this is Amy, she has two shelties from Beau's breeder. I have read about her, she is incredible! The last dog she got, she apparently asked for a very fast one. INCREDIBLE!
 
that is awesome:yes:
we have an older lady in our area who does agility, obedience and rally- she used to do tracking too- but she won't admit to how old she is..........
I do admire the people who just keep going- hope that I am doing that well when I'm their age:fl
 
Amy is indeed a wonderful example for life in general. I was thinking I was way too old (and I am less than 2/3 her age LOL) to even try to start agility but now am thinking if I can get in somewhat better shape, who knows. Amy is an inspiration!
 
Brilliant! I know a lady who is in her 80s and runs her small dog at agility. They just went Grade 5. Amy is inspiring, good for her!
 
It would seem Amy and her dog Joy got 2 double Q's several days ago. Oh my. I hope I can walk at 94! LOL How incredible.
 
It would seem Amy and her dog Joy got 2 double Q's several days ago. Oh my. I hope I can walk at 94! LOL How incredible.

Wow, I'd be happy just to be walking, running a dog around a course and getting Qs is amazing.
 
Back
Top