New Adventure! Meet Elise!

She is darling! Did you name her Fur Elise? Lose the umlaut and you have the perfect name for a furbaby ;)
 
Oh she is so tiny and so cute. She is a beauty and sounds like a charmer as well. I am sure she will turn out exactly as you want!

I am thinking Beau was never that small, not even when he was born. LOL. But I do wish not everyone was getting puppies--it is giving me a really bad case of the puppy mysties and I am not in any position for a puppy right now <sigh>
 
Congratulations on little Elise who looks adorable!! I had a beloved doll named Elise when I was little so it's always been one of my favorite names!! How wonderful you have this new, precious puppy!
 
9 weeks old! She’s already gained a half pound—up to 5lbs :)
 

Attachments

  • 7FD936AF-B0A7-49FE-B456-863169255565.jpeg
    7FD936AF-B0A7-49FE-B456-863169255565.jpeg
    57.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 3B0D70C5-EC95-4FF0-8847-E3BBB006C740.jpeg
    3B0D70C5-EC95-4FF0-8847-E3BBB006C740.jpeg
    80.9 KB · Views: 21
What a beauty! Love those round large eyes too! So mesmerizing!

They grow so fast and every image now is precious... Keep shooting those pictures... we LOVE THEM!
 
Back
Top