New puppy tomorrow!!!

What a beautiful little girl! Look forward to stories about her growing up. Have fun with her! Sure wish I could see her myself. :smile2:

Sharon
 
I know its not a sheltie but.... Pilot Dogs called me today and said they are low on puppy raisers and they have several pups they need to get into a home situation before the holiday weekend starts. So tomorrow I will be picking up a 8 week old female red doberman puppy! I have had pretty good luck with raising dobes, all 3 of the ones I raised have gone on to be seeing eye dogs. There goes my sleeping through the night :dead:

Oh and Sampson the black lab I raised last year is now a guide dog!!! Max the boxer is still in training and doing good, they put him in a home with no other dogs and he seems to be doing better. I guess he just wanted to be the only dog.
I want to see pics of the Doberman puppy!!! Adorable!! So pretty and smart!
OOPS!! Posted to late and did not see the pics until just now- so cute! People still find them threatening, so I never considered one. People really need to be educated about them.
Karen
 
Last edited:
I think they switched pups on me! They told me she was a calm mellow girl, She is a terror with sharp teeth :eek2: :lol: She is definitly not a sheltie!! With the shelties a simple AH AH would do to stop any bad behaviours, with Zora she looks at youand then laughs. They keep you on your toes for sure. Zora learned the hard way that kitties dont like their tails pulled. She kept biting and pulling on Angels tail until Angel got fed and smacked her a good one! I am also hoping when she gets older she will keep Mr. Creepy away! (see Mr Creepy thread for explanation)
 
Zora is beautiful. I am definitely jealous. I would have a Dobie if my hubby liked the idea. They are probably my non-herding breed favorite. Of course, if I had one, I can see me turning into an obedience nut. And boy, don't they just have the best weaves! So for now - maybe one day. In the meantime, thank you for the vicarious puppy pictures! Keep them coming.
 
Back
Top