Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

newbie griefing

Discussion in 'Sheltie Angels' started by Danna, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Crystal1

Crystal1 Forums Enthusiast

Jan 24, 2009
    Ft Worth, TX
    SingSing was a beautiful boy. I remember that feeling when one of your furbabies die and the terror of losing another. Yes, we are really honored to be so totally and unconditionally loved by our shelties. I think SingSing must have been very lucky to have had you in her life.

2. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    What a beautiful pup he was, Danna. We share your pain and loss and pray the healing begins for you soon. You have wonderful memories and they will be with you forever.

3. elaine2004

elaine2004 Forums Enthusiast

Feb 25, 2008
    Landaff, NH
    Danna

I love the name you gave your darling boy, little star ( Singsing ) amd MiMi for the kitty. Glad you got his ashes back. Though it's a difficult time you will have him with you and he will be waiting at the bridge for you when your time comes. May Peace be with you and know we are all with you for we know what you are going through.:sadsmile:

4. Danna

Danna Forums Regular

Feb 14, 2009
    Vancouver
    I heard him cry

I heard him cry in my sleep last nite. either he was angry at me not taking him to the hospital earlier or he was angry that he wasn't able to actually eat the food I left out for him on the 7th night of his passing.
    I swear I also sniffed his stinky old doggie smell when I was getting ready in the bathroom yesterday morning!
    I hope he is doing fine over the bridge and I hope he will decide to come back as my doggie again in his next life.
    I will get a new sheltie in the spring, hope he will reincarnate in that new doggie.

5. Crystal1

Crystal1 Forums Enthusiast

Jan 24, 2009
    Ft Worth, TX
    Your SingSing knows how much you love him and that you would always do what's best for him. He loves you, and in heaven now, he knows how hard it is for you. We all try to figure out if we had just done this or not done that, then our furbaby would still be with us. But really when you look at it without emotion, you can see that you did the best you could at the time. Don't let the guilt take you over. SingSing's love for you was as strong as your love for him and you wouldn't want him to feel guilty for leaving you. He loves you too and would only want you to have a happy life, until you can be with him again.

6. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Or perhaps he just wanted you to know that he was there. Our old Lassie drops in periodically. The Shelties see her and go into her sun room to visit. God allows these little gifts to comfort us, I'm sure. :yes: