Oh no,trimming sheltie ears...

Yes please. Instructions would be great. It looks like MacGreggor is going to have hound dog ears and I have never attempted to trim the girls ears. I would like to learn to do it right since I seem to have started off wrong with Mack by bringing him home too soon and putting a harness on him. Thanks in advance for the trimming advise.

Sherri and Clay
Miss Maddie, Miss Saddie
MacGreggor
Our Forever Girl Miss Ellie



I'll try to get something to you soon, but it might be a week oir so before I actually get to it.
 
Hopefully,this is a pic of Sally's ear situation...:confused2:

Yep,I say she needs a ear trim.A good one to. you will be amazed how her expression will change.

I say,look up a breeder in your area,maybe to give you some good pointers,and let her trim,while you watch.

Another suggestion,is "The Illustrated Book of Sheltie Grooming" Available on amazon. Its a wealth of info,and easy reading & instructions.
 
Oh yes, this is before the trim pic, I was trying to get her to play with ribbon and she just wasn't having it and she was giving me the stink eye. Unfortunately. my camera has dead batteries so I am not able to show my workmanship. I have been having technology ISSUES this week !!:gaah
 
Yep, I think I know what needs to be done but I just don't have the energy tonight to explain it properly.

I need to noodle on this for a day or two. I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible - hopefully with more detailed instructions and maybe even pictures.
 
Back
Top