Olive needs to lodge a complaint with SUBU!

Greenepony

Forums Enthusiast
Last night Olive wanted very much to use her union membership to lodge a formal complaint. Not only did I use water on her four times (we tried out CC's Day to Day System) but I used a spray on her AND put her on the bathroom vanity to use the dryer. To make matters worse, I clipped her paws, her ears, and brushed out her pants. I'm awful :rolleyes2:

Personally, I'm think it's worth it (both the in-laws and my parents are in town this weekend:gaah) so she looks like a proper sheltie (need to tidy up her ears more.)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/97896429@N06/14200069154
https://www.flickr.com/photos/97896429@N06/14013423529
 
Sally wants to file a complaint too. She had to go to work with me and get blood work done and anal glands expressed as well. She also got a bath and groomed. She was, however, compensated with many treats and much love from my coworkers. She also got a treat when she went to the bank. Don't have any pathetic wet dog pics but take my word for it she looked as dejected as possible.
 

Attachments

  • 20140516_175516.jpg
    20140516_175516.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 20140516_175316.jpg
    20140516_175316.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 20140516_174920.jpg
    20140516_174920.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 23
Indy .. you must respond to these complaints

hey guyz..Treesa here,
my brudder is lurnin new big brudder stuffs theze days.
I can try to advise. Furst .. was treats or cookies offered any any time aftur the ofences?
secund- have you gived your bestest stink eye look an walked away from your fud bowl in discust ? I wud start with that an wait to see whut else Indy suggests.

Gud luk! I'm behinds you 1000%

Thank you,
Treesa
:yes:
 
Do you have a Staff Judge Advocate? Military Shelties have that. No union.

Colonel Underpants
 
Stink eye is reserved for when the humans are taking up all the space on the comfy mats and waving their arms around (pilates and yoga) but she was given a cookie at the end all the same.
 
I believe the contract states that if cookies are offered during the course of grooming torture, and if said treats are consumed by Sheltie being tortured by grooming attack, then no grievance may be lodged. If Sheltie refuses the treats offered, that indicates the treats were not of sufficient quality to overcome the stress of grooming. Hooman must have better treats next time.

But if said treats are offered AFTER the torture/grooming session, then a grievance may be filed. I'd ask for compensation of extra treats today & tomorrow, as well as extra walkies.

And don't forget to prance around looking gorgeous for visitors :biggrin2:
 
I believe the contract states that if cookies are offered during the course of grooming torture, and if said treats are consumed by Sheltie being tortured by grooming attack, then no grievance may be lodged. If Sheltie refuses the treats offered, that indicates the treats were not of sufficient quality to overcome the stress of grooming. Hooman must have better treats next time.

But if said treats are offered AFTER the torture/grooming session, then a grievance may be filed. I'd ask for compensation of extra treats today & tomorrow, as well as extra walkies.

And don't forget to prance around looking gorgeous for visitors :biggrin2:
:lol: She has plenty of complaints after this weekend. No cookies during the torture, less walks, too much time by herself (but cookies and extra kibble to entertain her), too many strange people in the house, and now the in laws are taking up her nap spot on the couch.
 
:lol: She has plenty of complaints after this weekend. No cookies during the torture, less walks, too much time by herself (but cookies and extra kibble to entertain her), too many strange people in the house, and now the in laws are taking up her nap spot on the couch.

loss of nap spot- that's a big one.............:eek2:
 
Back
Top