One day down, two more to go

Oooh... I heard rumors of that send, I think four dogs got it. Three are in my Thursday night class at Oriole. I'm sure we'll be seeing that one next week.

See you today!!

Yeah that course was just ridiculous. 4 in the whole freakin class Q'd. Something's wrong with that in my opinion, but whatever.

Well, obviously Siesta didn't Q in that class, look how pissed Barb is. Snicker.

That was a really wicked course, congrats on the Q!!!!

Thanks! Yeah I just noticed that tonight when I was going over the videos. She's giving her a good lecture there isn't she? :biggrin2:
 
Thanks! :biggrin2:

That does look tough...I want to give it a shot. I guess you have to have really strong verbal cues. I'll let you know how it goes :wink2:

Hope the next couple days went/go well!

Have fun with that! I'd rather not ever do that again :lol:

I just love watching you and Trax run. He's so fast & you have a lot of teamwork. How long have you been trialing? I may have asked this before, but how did you train his weaves? Good luck...today!

I started training in agility 11 years ago. I competed with Smokey, the slowest sheltie on the face of the earth until he retired 2 years ago. Trax started training as a puppy, started competing by 18 months old and just turned 5 in January. He's finally in Exc B and that qualifying run on Friday was his first B Q :)

We trained his weaves using the channel method until they got close together and then weave-a-matic poles. He's just always loved the weaves though. Ok, he really just loves all of it :biggrin2:
 
How far was the FAST send line from the jumps?

Well I think the rule for excellent is 15 feet? I'm not positive, but if so then that last jump wouldn't be able to be any further than that far from the line. I don't know though. It didn't matter, he didn't even get the close jump.
 
Day two and three was unfruitful :( Saturday I had no helpers and although I recorded my runs it was like 5 mins each because I had to hit record way early. I didn't upload them. Today's Standard course was a DISASTER. No need to watch it :lol: 2 refusals, 3 wrong courses and 2 F's. I walked him back to his crate with no praise or treats. He was off his rocker.

Here's today's jumpers run though. So close but had an off course.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHcBUukNutI
 
Day two and three was unfruitful :( Saturday I had no helpers and although I recorded my runs it was like 5 mins each because I had to hit record way early. I didn't upload them. Today's Standard course was a DISASTER. No need to watch it :lol: 2 refusals, 3 wrong courses and 2 F's. I walked him back to his crate with no praise or treats. He was off his rocker.

Here's today's jumpers run though. So close but had an off course.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHcBUukNutI

Really nice JWW run! I know he grabbed that off course, but you guys were really in tune. He looked great.

Maybe he felt bad about his STD run? :wink2:
 
Back
Top