One day down, two more to go

HTML:
I competed with Smokey, the slowest sheltie on the face of the earth 
until he retired 2 years ago.

:wink2:I am claiming That title now, My 2 year old Cosmo almost got out run by his 11 year old grandfather at the trail last month talk about embarasing.
Cosmo ran a 74 over a 76 sct regular division std coures and grandpa ran a 76
over the same course but the vets had an sct of 90 seconds.:no::rolleyes2:

Cosmo placed 3rd out of 7 dogs at that hight but at least He Q'd.
 
Last edited:
HTML:
I competed with Smokey, the slowest sheltie on the face of the earth 
until he retired 2 years ago.

:wink2:I am claiming That title now, My 2 year old Cosmo almost got out run by his 11 year old grandfather at the trail last month talk about embarasing.
Cosmo ran a 74 over a 76 sct regular division std coures and grandpa ran a 76
over the same course but the vets had an sct of 90 seconds.:no::rolleyes2:

Cosmo placed 3rd out of 7 dogs at that hight but at least He Q'd.

I don't know about that. Watch this! :winkgrin: This is my daughter Jordan running/walking Smokey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aus9X1Oy1dk
 
LOL OH My that video is just too Precious and your daughter did such an excellent job handling her partner, Could be a tough call between Cosmo & Smokey though, Smokey did show flashes of blazing speed over the jump sections once he got started, He also refuses the A-frame the same as Cosmo, oh so politely....you want what, naw I don't think so not today try me tomorrow I might be up to it then He did much better in run 2. .:wink2:
 
Last edited:
LOL OH My that video is just too Precious and your daughter did such an excellent job handling her partner, Could be a tough call between Cosmo & Smokey though, Smokey did show flashes of blazing speed over the jump sections once he got started, He also refuses the A-frame the same as Cosmo, oh so politely....you want what, naw I don't think so not today try me tomorrow I might be up to it then .:wink2:

Yeah I love seeing him pick up speed over the jumps like he's all proud of himself there. If you look, during the weave poles she shoved his head into the second to last pole! :lol: The judge was nice and only held up his hands when she wasn't looking ;)

He's 14 now though and done competing :(
 
I'm such a huge fan of your pictures! Glad you joined us :yes:

Thanks for the kind words. We lost our Sheltie last year at (depending on which version of the rescue paperwork you believe) somewhere between 16 & 17 years old.

This is her a month before she left us:

medium.jpg


Oh I'm glad you responded! I forgot to go order the picture!

Bad Handler - no click & treat for you! ;)
 
Back
Top