Phebe's 1st professional agility photo

Thank you for all the kind comments. Phebe really does love her agility and takes it very seriously. She's determined to run as fast as she can and have as much fun as possible.

Here's the second photo, which is really a collage of two photos.

Phebe Going Up & Over
 
They are both lovely. I am always amazed at the quality these professional photographers can get. Those are shots to treasure:yes:
 
I just joined and look who I found right away! So nice to see you and Phebe this weekend - hope to see you again soon.
We ended up having a great weekend. Robbie even surprised me and did the chute!
Karen with Robbie and Brandon
 
I just joined and look who I found right away! So nice to see you and Phebe this weekend - hope to see you again soon.
We ended up having a great weekend. Robbie even surprised me and did the chute!
Karen with Robbie and Brandon

How fun is that?!

Good for Robbie!

Do you ever compete in UKI? We're going to give it a try this weekend in Los Lunas (at Linda Kipp's). We're also entered in the New Years trial in Amarillo and Wags for Wishes in January.
 
Back
Top