Thanks SheltieLover and Sheltie Mom.
Rachie and Jewel along with all the other Sheltie Angels are having fun herding each other. These are things that make each day a little easier. This forum is one of the greatest helpers because, it's filled with kind, loving and supportive people. Thanks for starting this Forum Kelly!!
The only thing thatis ashemed the pictures do not show her Blue eyes, they come out looking Black instead. But they were Blue and That was why we named her Jewel. That's what drove my husband to her . She was the only one with Blue eyes. That sold Him!!
I'll put a note on my calendar to send much love your way on the 26th. I am so sorry for your loss, but so joyful for you that jewel was a part of your life. Love is never wasted.:sadsmile:
It's so True Love is NEVER Wasted. I don't enjoy the heartaches:sadsmile: but I couldn't have been happier with her being in my life. I wouldn't change the fact that I so loved having her the time I was given.
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.