Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Piper did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Obedience' started by Piper's mom, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    Thank you everyone! Whew...I feel like a weight is off my shoulders!
    I've got lots of video from Piper's run in obedience to 2 runs in Rally for Piper and one for Finnie from today. They'll have to wait until I have access to my computer on Monday or Tuesday. Will get pictures tomorrow...want some action shots of Piper.

Sandy in CT, ghggp and Hanne like this.
  2. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    I must say,Piper almost gave me a heart attack yesterday. On his scent Discrimination I sent him to find the metal article I'd scented. He searched the pile and picked up a leather article and started to return. He'd probably taken 4 steps towards me when he quickly spun around back to the pile, spit out the leather and searched again when he then found the correct one. I know I must've had a VERY disappointed look on my face (I remember exactly what I'd been thinking and it wasn't nice). Afterwards the judge said how it was a good thing she hadn't started walking back towards me!
    He's so incredibly smart my boy! He saved the day...oh and his directed jumping was PERFECT! This was the area he'd been messing up (I'd had the chance to show him where his go outs were)

KarenCurtis, Hanne and ghggp like this.
  3. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Outstanding... can’t wait!!!:pop

4. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    I know Piper could sense your disappointment but quickly understood he needed to rethink his strategy! Thank goodness he did!!! Good BOY!!!

KarenCurtis and Hanne like this.
  5. 2GoodDogs

2GoodDogs Forums Enthusiast

Jun 17, 2010
    atlanta
    OMGosh!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I just heard about this!!!! That's fantastic and WELL DONE TEAM PIPER!!!! Bravo!!! You must be on cloud 9, enjoy!!!! :)