Please keep my Trapp in positive thoughts

One thing that I have had great success with, is ProDen Plaque Off. I have used it since last May, and it really makes a difference. Ann (Sheltieholic) has been using it also, with similar results.
You can buy it on Amazon. Though it is a little expensive, you use such a small amount daily, that it lasts a long time. If it saves the expense and risk of your pup going under general anesthesia for dental cleaning it is worth it.
 
One thing that I have had great success with, is ProDen Plaque Off. I have used it since last May, and it really makes a difference. Ann (Sheltieholic) has been using it also, with similar results.
You can buy it on Amazon. Though it is a little expensive, you use such a small amount daily, that it lasts a long time. If it saves the expense and risk of your pup going under general anesthesia for dental cleaning it is worth it.

Thank you! I just ordered it.
 
Sending good thoughts!

Glad you all have positive experience with Plaque-Off. I was thinking about it earlier and now it's time to buy one.
 
Sending good thoughts!

Glad you all have positive experience with Plaque-Off. I was thinking about it earlier and now it's time to buy one.

I have been using it faithfully for just about a year now. And in Trapp's case...its not working. Now Jasper & Mia I can say it possibly has,as Jasper has no plaque nor does Mia. Teeth look great.
And I brush thier teeth faithfully.
 
Do I remember that the Plaque Off is NOT recommended for dogs with thyroid problems?

Seems that is why I didn't order it before. I have one with low thyroid.
 
Back
Top