Potty training, hmmm...

We had a puppy pee pad by the door and Cooper was quick to use that. In a conversation with the receptionist at the clinic she said to take a soiled pad out to where you want him to go and sure enough it worked...eventually we stopped putting pads there. It can be frustrating, I think I said “seriously we wanted a puppy?” at least 5 million times ha ha ha. I may be exaggerating a bit.
 
We had a puppy pee pad by the door and Cooper was quick to use that. In a conversation with the receptionist at the clinic she said to take a soiled pad out to where you want him to go and sure enough it worked...eventually we stopped putting pads there. It can be frustrating, I think I said “seriously we wanted a puppy?” at least 5 million times ha ha ha. I may be exaggerating a bit.
I'd like to avoid pee pads altogether. She'll get it
 
Back
Top