Prayers and Good Thoughts Needed for Mr. Mally

Oh dear hope Mr. Mally feels better on the Rimadyl. Glad his lab work came back fine - that always gives me a small anxiety issue when I'm waiting for results (and praying!!)

Keep us updated, and hugs to you both.
 
Denise, I am so happy Mally's Thyroid test was normal, I just pray all else is well. Please give him a big hug for me and know you are both in my prayers.
 
Denise,

Just came across this thread....and sent a prayer up for Mally, your precious boy, right away.

I will watch for your posts like a hawk from now on, at least on this topic.

We love our fur-kids so much, and it hurts when they're not right.

I hope you find the cause of the change in activity soon....and will be sending prayers for both of you.
 
Denise, I am happy that the test results were all good news. I hope the Rimadyl clears everything up and that Mally is right as rain soon.
 
Back
Top