Proctor and Gamble buy out

When I was trying to get Sadie off of vet food I briefly considered Innova. Then a couple of months ago I debated switching to California Natural. I'm REALLY glad that I didn't. I've had enough of sick dogs with diarrhea and vomiting, I don't want to risk dealing with these problems again.
 
I found a website that analyzes (read: criticizes) the P&G buyout of Natura. I found it interesting. Take it with a grain of salt, but it's an interesting take:

http://www.dogfoodscoop.com/natura-dog-food.html

Interesting...people are all ready reporting gastro issues from their dogs. I may start transition Bailey to new food this weekend. Although I bought two new bags of CN last month. Expiration date is 7/2011. We all ready finished one bag and neither Bailey nor my maltese have had any digestive issues from it.

Jan, these are the ingredients according to dogfoodanalysis...they don't update their site on a regular basis, so if P&G did change the ingredients, I think they'd still have the old ingredients up.
Turkey, chicken, chicken meal, barley, brown rice, potatoes, rice, chicken fat, flaxseed, herring, natural flavors, apples, carrots, pumpkin, egg, sunflower oil, sea salt, potassium chloride, herring oil, cottage cheese, alfalfa sprouts, direct-fed microbials, lecithin, rosemary extract, vitamins/minerals

Also I moved this thread to the commercial food section.
 
Back
Top