Proof things happen for a reason

Yep! I'm a believer! Things do happen for a reason, but sometimes you just can't fathom why at the time. I was definitely "tested" to my limits.

The life events that I've gone through over the last 2-10 years are proof enough to me. These heart-breaking years have "remade" me and I like to think that I've learned some things that I can help others with.

I know that I've grown substantially in the last 2 years, and learned more about myself than I ever knew before.

I learned that I was stronger than I thought. And though the small things could bring me down, I could still come up swinging and carry on.n


Hahaha, there you again Barb with your "pearls" of being remade and come up swinging and carry on, I LOVE it...:yes: There's 2 more to add to my list of Barbisms:biggrin2:
 
Back
Top