Puppy pictures

Piper's mom

Moderator
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg I went for my weekly visit with the puppies and they've grown so much in the last week! Finn is definitely my boy...came right to me, played on my lap and later even fell asleep in my lap...first time he's ever done that (I love this boy!). I took them a toy (teething ring) and Finn right away started carrying it around! A good start for obedience! Here's several pictures of him.
 
Hey, they actually look like shelties now! Finn looks like an obedience star already! So sweet that he has boned to you already!
Nothing sweeter than a sleeping sheltie puppy!
 
Hey, they actually look like shelties now! Finn looks like an obedience star already! So sweet that he has boned to you already!
Nothing sweeter than a sleeping sheltie puppy!
They are starting to look like Shelties now...they change so much every week now. Much much more active now (they don't quite yet have control of their legs lol, they tend to trip a lot right now but getting better. Next week she measures them and then just 2 weeks after that they get their first vet visit and puppy shots.
I've been taking Piper to conformation classes and they are BORING!!! Run around, stand the dog, make him look pretty and do again...Piper paces so I'm having a hard time getting that right as well so boring and frustrating lol. Oh well he's just going to be entered in one show and that's it!
 
OH, I think it's so wonderful when - a puppy chooses us :hugs

- but are you really sure you want this little wonderful thing :biggrin2::biggrin2:
It would be nice to believe that he 'chose' me lol but then that'd mean the other male also chose me :ROFLMAO: (not the girls...they suddenly got shy) and I can't have both lol. But he is familiar with me and the breeder does a wonderful job of socializing them :). And yup...I'm pretty sure I want him, especially as we get closer and closer to the day (almost 4 weeks only!!!).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pam
Back
Top