Puppy pooping machine

Ha ha - she worked out how to climb out the xpen on the second day. The crate is too hard, not only does she scream the place down when she's locked in (probably because all the other pets are loose), but I can't bend over to lock the door. When I get a visitor next I may ask them to use the pens to section off parts of the house. She's fed 4 times a day because I have to feed Tully that often, but maybe the pet sitter is giving her too much. Originally I thought I gave her too little. People on here were talking about a full cup which was no were mear what i was feeding.

Hadn't thought about giardia. I could worm her again. Someone in this room is farting and it's not me!
Doesn’t Giardia cause loose stools? It did with Liam and I had to put all three dogs on meds!
 
Ann suggested some stuff from Amazon when Brodie was a pup - Fizzion - but not sure it's available to you or that you would be able to use with your back in current state. Without bending over - I would say, stock up on baking soda, LOTS of baking soda. Clothe diapers or rags, maybe have your visitor pick up cloth baby diapers - cheapest you can find, the 'good' ones are too thick (and expensive) I think for potty training. Toss a diaper onto the spot, move to a bag with your foot for your help to toss into the wash, heavily coat spot with baking soda until it can be cleaned later. Marks the spot, saves your back, soaks up odors, prevents a re-pee unless she decides to take a liking to baking soda. When you can clean the spot, a volcanic school experiment of baking soda, peroxide and vinegar should be fun on the spots.... Be well!
 
I think puppies definitely poop more than adults, but I have noticed that when mine (all adults now) seem to be pooping more, it is because I have been feeding them a little more than they need. As soon as I start measuring and give them the appropriate amount for their size (not what the bag says), their poops are back to a normal "quantity".
 
Back
Top