Question about Bully Sticks

I had been feeding the dogs bully sticks for a long time when my husband asked what they were made of. I told him they were just rawhide bones with some kind of basting. He didn't believe me, so I looked it up on the internet.
I used to just hand them to the dogs like they were nothing. Now I go wash my hands after I give them to the dog.
 
Oh, those poor bulls! Not only do they get their most favoured piece of their anatomy lopped off, but then the ignominy of having it fed to dogs.

No thanks! I'll pass. It may be fantastic for their teeth, but I cringe....and I'm female! I can't imagine if I bought bully sticks and asked David to dole them out. "What are these? Well, honey.....:eek2:"
 
I am laughing?!

I swear Barb..you have such a fun way with words.Brian is standing here and we have read this thread together..all of a sudden I saw brian,have this REALLY strange look on his face,and he walked away saying...humffff!
I think in translation...ouch~
 
Back
Top