Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

RACH Angelic Pumpkin N Sweet Cranberry Relish BN PCD RM4 RAE4 HT PT NAJ

Discussion in 'Sheltie Angels' started by Calliesmom, Sep 3, 2022.

1. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    And from what I felt emotionally with Riley I’d say if there’s nothing you could do perhaps your better not knowing? At least to a certain extent…I know it really really upset my mom and I don’t often see her cry. At least not knowing we would’ve had a good year and perhaps thought it was arthritis. Although we still had a pretty good last year with him because we did think initially it was arthritis until it started to get worse. Hard to say if either is really better, I’m just thankful I didn’t have to make the decision, he passed at home laying in front of my mom who was patting him thinking he was resting.

2. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    that's the catch- if you find it early enough, then you could possibly treat it but when they start showing signs of being sick, it's usually too late and it's spread everywhere.........................

3. Darren

Darren Forums Enthusiast

Nov 1, 2019
    This is so heartbreaking to see, I'm so sorry for your loss!! Cranberry is beautiful and was blessed to have the best and most love life possible in your care. Sending love and all the virtual hugs we can from us all this side of the pond. :hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs

4. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    :hugs:hugs:hugs

5. SheltieLuver

SheltieLuver Forums Enthusiast

Aug 31, 2008
    South Carolina
    I still remember when they were born like yesterday. My heart totally broke when Denise sent me the message that he had passed. The only thing wrong with this beautiful breed is that they don’t live long enough… and when something evil takes them even earlier like cancer, it is devastating

Caro, Calliesmom, Sharon7 and 2 others like this.