Ready to rumble

It was definitely farther than 5 miles. I really don’t think her car sickness is from anxiety, but rather from sheer motion sickness. She’s okay in the beginning, but after a few curves she starts drooling. I know how bad that kind of nausea is because I was car sick from the day I was born. It’s better now, but I have to sit in the front seat and look straight ahead. I guess I am getting paid back with Scout since my parents said it was a nightmare trying to take me anywhere.
Faelee's car sickness was from motion too, not from anxiety. Hilly, curvy roads were the worst...but by only taking a few miles at a time before stopping we could get somewhere without her vomiting. It made any ride longer time-wise, but was worth not having her actually get sick...although her bib was covered with drool almost as soon as the car would get in motion.
Trini
 
Awww I’m so sorry it didn’t work out as planned. Blueberry is also car sick...and not from anxiety either. Last Friday I had to take her with me and she almost vomited after only 4 blocks! I had her in her harness but it didn’t make a difference. I massaged her throat and seemed to stop it and she was good afterwards...she’d has a Cerenia but it didn’t seem to help. I’m going to try Gravol tomorrow morning because I need to take my car back in and it’s a long drive!
 
Back
Top