Really Worried

I'm so sorry about your situation.

I sometimes shake my head about the situations that people get themselves into - and they just dig themselves into it deeper. True victim-complex types. Unfortunately, these people always invariably draw in others - and then the innocent are hurt.

If pepper spray is not allowed, I'd be tempted to carry a riding crop or something
 
We don't have a stalker in the neighborhood, but we have strays at times, and dogs off leash, no fence. We go to the park, and everyone is quite congenial. Everyone has their dogs on leash, and if they have a really rowdy one, they stay a distance away.

In the county I live in, the staffies are not permitted. There were just too many instances. So the county called a hault on the breed to remove them. I did feel sorry for some, if they wanted to keep a nice one, they had to move to keep their dog.

Yep it seems like when somone in the neighborhood screws up, it just like it effects everyone. That is the shameful part of it all. Its a shame about the cat, even the cats are in the havoc of the situation.
 
I am really sorry for you. The guy is v. bad news in his own right, but his dogs behavious make it so much worse. I don't know the detail - but the new
dogs laws are said to be much stricter and make if an offence to own a dog which could behaves violently. The owner can be prosecuted even before an attack takes place. Good luch to getting rid of them all.
 
Back
Top