Red Barn Bully Stick Recall

Thanks for the heads-up Ricky!
I had a bit of panic attack since I just bought one bully stick for Logan and Baron!
Looks like these are prepackaged ones.

Thank goodness it not what I bought!
 
Um gave Beau three Red Barn pre-packaged bully sticks that his dog walker brought. He has had them over the last week. What should I look out for?
 
I would call your vet and give him the information and call the manufacturer too to see what they are going to do about it!
 
Believe me you'd know pretty quick if they were tainted with salmonella. The dog would be vomiting and/or diarrhea. This happened to Asta and Ally years ago with bully sticks "Made in America" from Costco. They both got sick and I threw those damn things away.
I signed up with Dog Food Advisor to get email notices on recalls on pet food and treats. It's great info, and no spam.
 
Sure is scary when they keep the product on the shelf to sell. Finding the serial number (sku) and ask the manufacturer.
 
If I saw that, I would certainly report it to the corporate store and manufacturer as well!

That is beyond unacceptable!
 
Back
Top