Ron Atkinson
Premium Member
I have had a Sheltie in my life for over 30 plus continuous years and 2 came from breeders and the 3rd came from the pound. When I was looking for my 3rd Sheltie I was not approved by a rescue for 2 reasons 1 My yard didn't have a fence they liked and 2 I was over 60 years old. I had good references from the 2 Vet Clinics we use.
So I went to a small breeder that has a good reputation where I live. Teddy gets more exercise than a lot of dogs and we still play in our backyard together. I am at the point in my life were I want and need a dog in my life so if I need to use a breeder I will. And I love the Sheltie breed over all the others.
So I went to a small breeder that has a good reputation where I live. Teddy gets more exercise than a lot of dogs and we still play in our backyard together. I am at the point in my life were I want and need a dog in my life so if I need to use a breeder I will. And I love the Sheltie breed over all the others.
!
