Watson's Mom
Forums Enthusiast
We are going to court this week I think. It sounds like this is the 3rd or 4th dog that has been attacked. On jack Russell was killed. The dog's rabies expired last month which I'm not particularly concerned about rabies here, but it might be the only way to get this animal euthanized since the owners have thus far refused to be responsible and keep it confined and unable to get or be loose and it did bite my boyfriend. I feel sad for what the dog's life was that has led it down this path.
There seems to be a pattern of this owner not taking responsibility for anything that her dogs have done... yes dogs, she owns a second that has already been deemed dangerous by the court.
I will definitely ask our vet about the probiotics on monday. He took one the last time he was on antibiotics. I'll make sure all the meds are given with food and try softening it.
There seems to be a pattern of this owner not taking responsibility for anything that her dogs have done... yes dogs, she owns a second that has already been deemed dangerous by the court.
I will definitely ask our vet about the probiotics on monday. He took one the last time he was on antibiotics. I'll make sure all the meds are given with food and try softening it.


