S.U.B.U. Pledge

Maia's application

Here is the application and Pledge of Allegiance

Last: __Spoiled Rotten________________First:__Maia_______________

State of Residence: ___Manitoba__________ Country: __Canada________

Occupation: _currently: companion but training for future position in Agility, and herding______________(e.g. Companion, Agility, Flyball, etc...)

Age:____1________ D.O.B. (must be over 10 weeks)_September 24, 2008__

Pledge of Allegiance/Mission Statement

I, the above named, do hereby swear my allegiance to the Sheltie Union Bargain Unit (S.U.B.U) and promise to uphold the rules and regulations of the Sheltie Forum first and foremost, so that Kelly, the CEO of all other Forum Management, is caused no grief or hardship by the formation of this Union. Second, we as a collective bargaining unit do understand and agree that most Forum Management act in our best interest, however, we do find it necessary to form this allegiance to protect our vested interest in the distribution of treats and toys.

Our Song:

Look for the union label
When you are buying us a treat or toy.
Remember somewhere our union's herding,
our wages going to feed all pups and bring us joy.
We work hard but who's complaining.
Thanks to the S.U.B.U. we're playing all day.
So, always look for the union label,
it says we're able
to do it our way.


P.S. I understand that my Uppa Gumtree Management of S.U.B.U. Local 2280 is in the process of creating our logo and making neckerchiefs for us to wear proudly.

Signed,

Miss Maia S. Rotten
 
S.U.B.U. Update

To all new Pledges:

Please bear with us as we organize. The recent activity in the S.U.B.U is wonderful, but a bit overwhelming. We have been unable to reach Ms.Ima Barker today, but I am sure she will check in with us shortly.

We are also in need of a secretary to assist our president, Dawg Ruelles, should any of you like to step up to the task at hand.

We are quite busy here at Local 2280. We are searching for the orginal copy of the current contract which expires in December of this year. We are also drawing up the new contract for January 2010. Each of your grievances will be duly noted and an agenda is forthcoming (look for in late Nov).Your votes will be counted and tallied as we begin our bargaining with management.

SIDEBAR: ANGUS, S.U.B.U. NOT Subaru. One is a union the other a very nice car. We understand your confusion and want to take this moment to say that you are possibly being confused on purpose, this thought is considering you are being impressed upon by a free~lance, independent SCAB photographer (who we have learned has no issue with posting Non Union photos).

Thank you for your patience during this growth period,

Your friend,

MMM
 
Last: ____Reed___________First:______Smudge_________

State of Residence: _____Arkansas________ Country: __USA____

Occupation: ___Sock chewer_____(e.g. Companion, Agility, Flyball, etc...)

Age:_____6 months _______ D.O.B. (must be over 10 weeks)__April 10, 2009__

Pledge of Allegiance/Mission Statement

I, the above named, do hereby swear my allegiance to the Sheltie Union Bargain Unit (S.U.B.U) and promise to uphold the rules and regulations of the Sheltie Forum first and foremost, so that Kelly, the CEO of all other Forum Management, is caused no grief or hardship by the formation of this Union. Second, we as a collective bargaining unit do understand and agree that most Forum Management act in our best interest, however, we do find it necessary to form this allegiance to protect our vested interest in the distribution of treats and toys.

Our Song:

Look for the union label
When you are buying us a treat or toy.
Remember somewhere our union's herding,
our wages going to feed all pups and bring us joy.
We work hard but who's complaining.
Thanks to the S.U.B.U. we're playing all day.
So, always look for the union label,
it says we're able
to do it our way.


P.S. I understand that my Uppa Gumtree Management of S.U.B.U. Local 2280 is in the process of creating our logo and making neckerchiefs for us to wear proudly.

Sincerely,

Smudge :cool:
 
To whom it may concern,

Hi. My name is Smudge, and I've been called a sock chewer for the last time. You know MAYBE if you were to look at it from my point of view you'd see things a little differently. I chew socks because they're on the floor. If they're on the floor then they are fair game. 'Nuff said.

Also, about this "runner" business. I did not run away. When you're stupid enough to leave the door open for me to walk out then it is what it is. Heh. That cat will think twice before messing with me again! :biggrin2: I'd also like to point out that mud and hot dogs are a lovely scent especially when mixed together. I should start an air freshener company. I'd make millions! My first scent would be called simply this - "Hot Dogs with Mud Sauce". Doesn't that sound lovely! :yes:

I don't like all of this vet business, either! Every time I go in they either cut something, scrape something, or give me a bath. Then she looks at me crazy because I'm not thrilled to go in! We'll let somebody take your temperature and see if you're still smiling when you walk out!

I guess that's really all of my complaints. Just remember that there are two sides to the story - the right one and the wrong one.

Totally stressed out :dead:,
Smudge
 
Last: ____Reilly___________First:______Meggie_________

State of Residence: _____Florida________ Country: __USA____

Occupation: ___Companion and BFF_____(e.g. Companion, Agility, Flyball, etc...)

Age:_____17 months _______ D.O.B. (must be over 10 weeks)__May 1, 2008__

Pledge of Allegiance/Mission Statement

I, the above named, do hereby swear my allegiance to the Sheltie Union Bargain Unit (S.U.B.U) and promise to uphold the rules and regulations of the Sheltie Forum first and foremost, so that Kelly, the CEO of all other Forum Management, is caused no grief or hardship by the formation of this Union. Second, we as a collective bargaining unit do understand and agree that most Forum Management act in our best interest, however, we do find it necessary to form this allegiance to protect our vested interest in the distribution of treats and toys.

Our Song:

Look for the union label
When you are buying us a treat or toy.
Remember somewhere our union's herding,
our wages going to feed all pups and bring us joy.
We work hard but who's complaining.
Thanks to the S.U.B.U. we're playing all day.
So, always look for the union label,
it says we're able
to do it our way.

P.S. I understand that my Uppa Gumtree Management of S.U.B.U. Local 2280 is in the process of creating our logo and making neckerchiefs for us to wear proudly.

Sincerely,
Ross Roi Ma Petite Pearl, better known as Meggie May


Meggie here, I just love clubs, this is a club, right? Do we get matching t-shirts or something. I mean, I know you all talk about hazard pay for dressing up, but I love dress up! I'm a girl, you know, and when I'm dressed up Mommy makes a big fuss and gives me lots of hugs and kisses. Treats too!

I do have one grievance though. I've been banned from the bed because Mommy keeps finding ticks on me. I don't bring them in on purpose and I don't think I should be punished for something I have no control over. I don't like them either, they suck, literally! But I don't invite them in. I miss Mommy's bed and it is getting colder you know. Do I deserve hazardous pay for having to rough it on the two giant floor pillows?
 
Last: _____Coombs_____________First:____Phebe____________

State of Residence: ___New Mexico_________ Country: __U.S.A.____

Occupation: __Freestyle Agility Artist______(e.g. Companion, Agility, Flyball, etc...)

Age:______8 months____ D.O.B. (must be over 10 weeks)_________

Pledge of Allegiance/Mission Statement

I, the above named, do hereby swear my allegiance to the Sheltie Union Bargain Unit (S.U.B.U) and promise to uphold the rules and regulations of the Sheltie Forum first and foremost, so that Kelly, the CEO of all other Forum Management, is caused no grief or hardship by the formation of this Union. Second, we as a collective bargaining unit do understand and agree that most Forum Management act in our best interest, however, we do find it necessary to form this allegiance to protect our vested interest in the distribution of treats and toys.

Our Song:

Look for the union label
When you are buying us a treat or toy.
Remember somewhere our union's herding,
our wages going to feed all pups and bring us joy.
We work hard but who's complaining.
Thanks to the S.U.B.U. we're playing all day.
So, always look for the union label,
it says we're able
to do it our way.


Mr. McKinley,

I am submitting the above request for membership in Local 2280, in order to restore the balance of treats in the household. My mom has joined the N.I.L.F. cult and as a result nothing, and I mean NOTHING, in the way of treats comes my way unless I perform like a circus animal. I request that local leadership consider my petition for redress of grievances.

Fraternally yours,

Phebe
 
Layla here speaking on behalf of the Shelties of Nattering Springs. Being military Shelties (serving at Walter Reed Army Medical Center; the Industrial College of the Armed Forces; and various undisclosed locations), we are unable to become SUBU members. However, we will defend to the death your right and freedom to unionize.

Nattering Springs U.S. Shelties
"If we wanted you to have a treat, we'd issue you one."
 
We are so very proud of our Military Shelties of Nattering Springs. We also promise that we are a peaceful union and there will never be any use of force and/or intimidation. We completely beleive that our management has our best interest at heart, they just need reminders sometimes that we see the world from a very different perspective (13 to 16 inches off the floor to be exact).

Thank you again Military Shelites for all you do.

R.R. William J. McKinley, Jr.
 
S.U.B.U. Pledge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the application and Pledge of Allegiance and Mission Statement

Attached is a copy of my Union Card

Last: ______McMillin_____________________First:____Maggie_____________ ______

State of Residence: _Florida______________________ Country: USA______________

Occupation: __Companion_____________(e.g. Companion, Agility, Flyball, etc...)

Age:______12_________________ D.O.B. (must be over 10 weeks) 12-19-96

Pledge of Allegiance/Mission Statement

I, the above named, do hereby swear my allegiance to the Sheltie Union Bargain Unit (S.U.B.U) and promise to uphold the rules and regulations of the Sheltie Forum first and foremost, so that Kelly, the CEO of all other Forum Management, is caused no grief or hardship by the formation of this Union. Second, we as a collective bargaining unit do understand and agree that most Forum Management act in our best interest, however, we do find it necessary to form this allegiance to protect our vested interest in the distribution of treats and toys.

Our Song:

Look for the union label
When you are buying us a treat or toy.
Remember somewhere our union's herding,
our wages going to feed all pups and bring us joy.
We work hard but who's complaining.
Thanks to the S.U.B.U. we're playing all day.
So, always look for the union label,
it says we're able
to do it our way.

P.S. I understand that my Uppa Gumtree Management of S.U.B.U. Local 2280 is in the process of creating our logo and making neckerchiefs for us to wear proudly.

Sincerely,

R.R. William J. McKinley, Jr.
Teamster Local 2280
 
Bailey wants to join

Here is the application and Pledge of Allegiance and Mission Statement

Attached is a copy of my Union Card

Last: Counihan First: Bailey

State of Residence: Maine Country: USA

Occupation: Playing and Barking Companion

Age: 2.75 years old D.O.B. 1/8/07

Pledge of Allegiance/Mission Statement

I, the above named, do hereby swear my allegiance to the Sheltie Union Bargain Unit (S.U.B.U) and promise to uphold the rules and regulations of the Sheltie Forum first and foremost, so that Kelly, the CEO of all other Forum Management, is caused no grief or hardship by the formation of this Union. Second, we as a collective bargaining unit do understand and agree that most Forum Management act in our best interest, however, we do find it necessary to form this allegiance to protect our vested interest in the distribution of treats and toys.

Our Song:

Look for the union label
When you are buying us a treat or toy.
Remember somewhere our union's herding,
our wages going to feed all pups and bring us joy.
We work hard but who's complaining.
Thanks to the S.U.B.U. we're playing all day.
So, always look for the union label,
it says we're able
to do it our way.

P.S. I understand that my Uppa Gumtree Management of S.U.B.U. Local 2280 is in the process of creating our logo and making neckerchiefs for us to wear proudly.

Sincerely,

R.R. William J. McKinley, Jr.
Teamster Local 2280
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: SUBU.jpg Views: 24 Size: 25.5 KB ID: 417
__________________
Ron, Jan and McKinley.
(Cleveland: Sheltie Angel 5/26/02 - 07/25/09)
Reply With Quote
 
Back
Top