KarenCurtis
Forums Sage
Sandstorm is very proud of himself and now he is only in his crate when he gets yelled at for charging at the T.V. Nothing works except his crate and filling his HUGE busy buddy toy with treats to keep him busy. Every other method to break him of this awful habit he sees as a game, that's another thread.Congrats Sandstorm!!
Great to hear how awesome he is doing being a big boy!!
Toffee sleeps in until 11 amI LOVE it
I think it was after Michelle told me (a long time ago) what time Trapp and Earnie were waking her up for breakfast that I got so scared and decided my dog won't get breakfast!! LOL
I feed him his meal when I get home at night after work, lol
However, Toffee and Misty do get a snack as I leave for work (I hide dog kibble) so they don't have a completely empty stomach til I get thome at 11:30 at night. This also entertains them and they can't wait for me to leave because they know it means kibble!
