Sandstorms not as furry as he was :(

KarenCurtis

Forums Sage
Hi all. Sandstorms eyes are better, but his fur isn't. He lost alot of it, I was brushing him twice am week, he was leaving fur balls everywhere also. But I didn't notice a full coat blowing, or I was expecting more of a blow. He is 15 months old now. He used to have more of a fluffy look under his ears, and his front was white, long and pretty. He does have furry legs and still has pants, which I have pressed nicely. :yes: Under his belly he has long fur, but I don't see the fluff around his face and his front, and I don't want to brush these areas now. His parents, grandparents are very furry. :confused2:
Thanks for your replies.
Karen
 
most likely a coat blow from the sounds of it. The ruff is the last place to loose the fur. However its inevitable to avoid the fur loss so minds well just brush it out!!! its actually the best thing you can do. Get rid of the old so the new can come it! :)
 
Sounds like blowing coat to me, too. Both of mine have been losing a lot of fur over the past couple months.

Lexi continues to shed, despite the fact that she is starting to look totally naked! We just keep brushing it out.
 
Ashley glad you said a couple of months for your two. Maggie and Zak have been shedding big time. I thought Zak was about done but now his ruff is "loosing it" and Maggie still has tuffs coming out. He look so thin with out his coat. Will look forward till all of our pups are back on coat.
 
Sounds like blowing coat to me, too. Both of mine have been losing a lot of fur over the past couple months.

Lexi continues to shed, despite the fact that she is starting to look totally naked! We just keep brushing it out.
Sca did that at about 13 months. I would take a huge ball of fur off him for 3 days and then think it was done, nope start again :eek2:. He is now getting back to his fluffy self again though.
 
My poor Hadley has lost so much fur! Her tail is just tiny (and mostly in my backseat) and now her ruff is slowly getting less and less. Thank God they don't shed like this all the time!!
 
Can I have some of that fluff to glue onto Edan? :lol: For some reason my 4 year old isn't growing his undercoat in for this winter. All he has is his guard hairs down his back and sides. :(
 
Back
Top