Saving Canned Dog Food

I think somehow (as it usually happens) I got misunderstood. The main purpose is to soak up the Vibrant Pets. Because otherwise mostly all of it ends up in the end of the bowl. Scrubbing stuck on Vibrant Pets from the bottom of a dog dish isn't fun at all. :dead: He licks, he slurps, he gobbles. So even though he doesn't really touch most of the Vibrant Pets it ends up stuck on the bottom of the bowl. :dead::no:

Also, I am not stepping away from dry kibble. I just want enough to soak up the Vibrant Pets.

But, yes. I do think he could stand to gain a few. More than a few people have told me this.
 
I've been having the same issue with kibble and vibrant pets. Bailey is not eating all her kibble and there's so much vibrant pets left over. I feel like I'm wasting so much of it.

This morning I mixed in a teaspoon of canned food with her normal amount of kibble. She ate a lot more than she has been and very little vibrant pets was left over.
 
I give my boys a coat supplement called Inflight - same issue. So each get 1 tbsp of Merrick's Thanksgiving Day Dinner which is quite sloppy. It soaks up the supplement nicely, coats the food to make it tasty, but does not soften the kibble, so they still get the benefit for their teeth.
 
Back
Top